The New Statesman is proud to present the virtual Cyber Security in Financial Services conference.
In light of the recent global developments around the COVID-19 virus, we have made the decision to bring the New Statesman Cyber Security in Financial Services Conference directly to you as a virtual event. We have closely followed the advice of the WHO, Governments and health authorities and have at all times prioritized the well-being of our attendees. Current WHO guidance COVID-19 demands creativity and we’re delighted to offer participants the opportunity to digitally engage with the industry at this critical time.
The New Statesman has partnered with an outstanding virtual platform that will bring to life the conference and change the way we host our event for years to come, with a focus on expanding the level of delegate engagement that our live events have done in the past.
This world-class virtual conference presents the opportunity to showcase your organisation and engage with influential decision-makers. Attendees can share ideas, innovations, initiatives and take part in virtual chats and private 1-2-1 conversations. There will also be the opportunity to engage with presentations on the main stage, and in Q&As with the speakers and sponsors.
Thought leaders and senior figures will virtually present throughout the day to examine current regulations, key trends and developments. Presentations include:
The aim of the conference is to enable the attending delegates to find new ways of driving profitability through innovation. We'll be exploring a range of topics in cybersecurity, including:
Delegates will attend from financial institutions including:
Delegate titles include:
In light of the Covid-19 global impact, this is the perfect opportunity for you to connect and meet Senior-level delegates from the Financial Services industry including retail, commercial and investment banks, challenger banks and insurance companies, attend virtual keynotes and panels hosted by industry leaders and communicate with international delegates and speakers.
Simply register, login on the day and get ready to connect and learn. With the right network at your fingertips, learning and connecting have never been so easy.
For our Delegates:
For our Sponsors:
Your booth just the way you want it and more. Take a quick look at all the new functions your Virtual Booth is capable of.
• As the world went online for business and social engagement, what vulnerabilities and new risks in the system were identified?
• What are the challenges the sector now faces to ensure we are prepared for the future?
• Understanding the technology opportunities and threats as a new way of working is created
• Which key cyber security priorities have become more important with more remote working (MFA)
• The shift to cloud infrastructure for enhanced agility, scalability, and cost savings
• The increase in remote workers (a trend exacerbated by the coronavirus pandemic)
• The proliferation of endpoints of all types, from a multitude of locations
• An explosion of security-rich data from EDR and NTA solutions
• Examining where the risks are evolving and how ransomware attacks are targeting organisations
• Building resilience and business continuity plans to survive new growing threats and understanding the benefits of a collaborative approach to combat this
• Effective cyber-attack war gaming is key to operational resilience, but are we placing enough emphasis on this and how do we ensure it is effective?
• What are the latest innovations in technology and software to protect the organisation and customers?
• The financial services sector is a target for cybercriminals because “that’s where the money is.” It is also where the data is
• Protecting your data – and money - requires powerful, high-performance cybersecurity tools to block known and unknown threats
• Fortinet has twenty years of experience protecting the most valuable IT environments in the world
• This session will highlight Fortinet solutions to key challenges specific to the Financial Services sector
• Are mobile payments the new target as they start to rapidly replace traditional banking methods?
• Has PSD2 gone far enough in protecting the user?
• Understanding the vulnerabilities in the mobile back end systems that are putting users at risk
• Is customer convenience trumping security and increasing the risks of mobile payments?
• Are unsecure Wi-Fi systems and user errors to blame?
• What is Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) and why is it important to the Financial Services Industry
• How to use CTI to prioritize financial system security gaps and enhance security posture
• Examine how your Digital Footprint can help predict targeted threat patterns
• Understand how to use CTI findings to accelerate risk assessment
• How do we strike the balance in this autonomous world with the need for strong identity and the prevalent cyber threat?
• Is a decentralised approach to identity essential under the current regulations and the ethical management of data?
• With growing expectations on the customer to take ownership of their identity, how do we educate them?
• Where is Data Science heading and what will be the challenges in protecting identities?
• The only certainty in this uncertain world is that the need for cyber security will continue to grow
• What are the challenges in a sector that has seen exponential growth?
• Is collaboration really a possibility?
• Is this an area an organisation can outsource or must it be embedded within an organisation?
• Examining the attacker toolkit used for performing account takeover
• Exploring the impact that account takeover has on organizations
• Best practices for preventing account takeover
• An overview of the most pressing cyber security challenges such as ransomware
• Evaluating the existing and impending risks these threats pose to the financial industry • Outlining the basic steps that can be taken to avoid cyber catastrophe
• An overview of the key cyber threats in the financial sector in 2020, and the TTPs linked to these threats
• A look into dark web/underground economy activity around the financial sector and their customers
• How real-time security intelligence empowers security teams with the "who, what, and how" of attackers breaching our castle's defences
• How banks, insurance companies and asset managers are embracing new technologies and software tools to protect their businesses
• How to ensure new products work effectively and benefits are being maximised?
• What are the innovative strategies to navigate the digital world safely?
• Where to invest to protect the financial firm now and in the future?
• Audience Q&A
• Bank collaboration has been a discussion topic for years but is it now becoming a reality?
• How will a standardised approach be shared whilst operating on different platforms?
• Will there ever be full collaboration or will a fear of interdependency restrict the pathway forward?
• Will greater collaboration also bring greater operational risk?
• Evaluating the need for deterministic, deception-based detection to identify threats with high fidelity alerts and block them before critical assets are reached
• Why deception is a key pillar of an “active defence” framework required to stay ahead of current attacker techniques and anticipate future threats as they evolve
• Critical use cases for deterministic deception-based threat detection in banking, including safeguarding wire transfers, mitigating targeted ransomware threats, protecting the assets of newly acquired institutions, and safeguarding legacy systems
• The threats, pitfalls and how to remain secure in the cloud service space
• How to prepare for the future as technology evolves, demand increases and pressure to protect the user is at the forefront of everyone’s mind
• Security, speed, agility and flexibility: does there need to be a compromise in one or can you have it all?
• Where are the new government priorities in in managing the nation’s cyber security?
• Is a collaborative international regulatory approach required to tackle the boundless cyber security world?
• What are the challenges and risks the regulators face in a rapidly growing sector?
• Are the current regulations and governance fit for purpose to protect the customer and organisation?
Recorded Future delivers the world’s most advanced security intelligence to disrupt adversaries, empower defenders, and protect organizations. With proactive and predictive intelligence, Recorded Future’s platform provides elite, context-rich, actionable intelligence in real time that’s ready for integration across the security ecosystem. Learn more at recordedfuture.com.
Digital Shadows makes threat intelligence accessible to all organizations by distilling your external exposure down to actionable, validated information your teams can immediately act on reducing your organizational risk. Our flagship solution, SearchLight, scans the most sources across the surface, deep, and dark web for your organizations’ exposed assets or signals that threat actors are targeting your company, delivering validated, risk-scored alerts that your team. Spare your limited resources from doing manually digging and validating of external threat intelligence, get started with Digital Shadows today. Learn more at www.digitalshadows.com.
Devo unlocks the full value of machine data for the most instrumented enterprises. The Devo Data Analytics Platform addresses the explosion in volume of machine data and the crushing demands of algorithms and automation, enabling IT and security teams to realize the transformational promise of machine data. Devo Security Operations is the next-gen SIEM that provides analysts with an integrated workflow that closes the gap between detection and response. Built on top of a scalable data analytics platform, Devo Security Operations combines advanced threat detection, threat investigation, forensic analysis and threat intelligence, all with an entity-based approach.
IntSights is revolutionizing cybersecurity operations with the industry’s only all-in-one external threat protection platform designed to neutralize cyberattacks outside the wire. Our unique cyber reconnaissance capabilities enable continuous monitoring of an enterprise’s external digital profile across the clear, deep, and dark web to identify emerging threats and orchestrate proactive response. Tailored threat intelligence that seamlessly integrates with security infrastructure for dynamic defense has made IntSights one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity companies in the world. IntSights has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, Dallas, New York, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and Tokyo. To learn more, visit: intsights.com or connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers our customers with complete visibility and control across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric platform can address the most critical security challenges and protect data across the entire digital infrastructure, whether in networked, application, multi-cloud or edge environments. Fortinet ranks #1 in the most security appliances shipped worldwide and more than 455,000 customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses.
Both a technology company and a learning organization, the Fortinet Network Security Expert (NSE) Institute has one of the largest and broadest cybersecurity training programs in the industry. Learn more at http://www.fortinet.com, the Fortinet Blog, or FortiGuard Labs.
Illusive Networks uses next-generation deception technology to stop cyber-attacks by detecting and disarming attackers, destroying their decision-making processes, and depriving them of the means to laterally move towards attack targets. Illusive's inescapable deceptions eliminate high-risk pathways to critical systems, force attackers to reveal themselves early in the threat lifecycle and capture real-time forensics that accelerate incident response. Built on agentless, AI-driven automation and requiring very little security team support, Illusive immediately shifts the advantage to defenders, freeing precious resources from the complicated and data-heavy approaches that overload them today. For more information, visit www.illusivenetworks.com, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The financial services industry faces promising new business opportunities made possible by the arrival of disruptive technology trends such as network automation and the Internet of Things (IoT). Across all sectors of the industry—from insurance and global banking to market participants and execution venues—digital disruption is giving companies a fresh take on how to stay competitive.
While these technology innovations are creating abundant opportunities in both the front and back office, they also lead to a world of new security vulnerabilities that most businesses are not currently able to combat.
At Juniper Networks, we recognize that financial services institutions like yours sit squarely in the nexus of service providers and Web 2.0 companies. We can help you build an IT infrastructure that delivers the performance and scalability of the largest service providers, with sophisticated, all-pervasive and integrated security designed to foil today’s advanced cybercrime.
SmartMoneyMatch connects the global investment community.
It’s free to use and offers the following opportunities. Go to:
Additionally, all users have a company and a personal profile page where their activities or offerings—as an asset manager, investor, or service provider—are displayed.
Register now free on https://www.SmartMoneyMatch.com