The New Statesman is proud to present the 'Virtual Cyber Security in Financial Services Conference'
In light of the recent global developments around the COVID-19 virus, we have made the decision to bring the New Statesman Cyber Security in Financial Services Conference directly to you as a virtual event. We have closely followed the advice of the WHO, Governments and health authorities and have at all times prioritized the well-being of our attendees. Current WHO guidance COVID-19 demands creativity and we’re delighted to offer participants the opportunity to digitally engage with the industry at this critical time.
The New Statesman has partnered with an outstanding virtual platform that will bring to life the conference and change the way we host our event for years to come, with a focus on expanding the level of delegate engagement that our live events have done in the past.
This world-class virtual conference presents the opportunity to showcase your organisation and engage with influential decision-makers. Attendees can share ideas, innovations, initiatives and take part in virtual chats and private 1-2-1 conversations. There will also be the opportunity to engage with presentations on the main stage, and in Q&As with the speakers and sponsors.
Thought leaders and senior figures will virtually present throughout the day to examine current regulations, key trends and developments. Presentations include:
The world beyond the global crisis of COVID 19 – how the pandemic has changed the cybersecurity landscape
Building cyber resilience in the new decade
Customer Data: our biggest strength and our greatest weakness
Innovation in technology and the latest approaches to safeguard financial sector
Head in the clouds – what is the “new thinking”?
How biometric innovation is shaping the future
Bank collaboration to pioneer a new dynamic approach to cybersecurity - call for action
The aim of the conference is to enable the attending delegates to find new ways of driving profitability through innovation. We'll be exploring a range of topics in cybersecurity, including:
• Threat Detection
• Threat Intelligence
• Artificial Intelligence
• Open Banking
• Internet of Things (IoT)
• Digital Transformation
• Mobile Apps & Web Portals
• Mobile Banking
• Multifactor authentication
• Big Data
Sponsors / Exhibitors - will have the opportunity to …
• Virtually network with potential clients and partners in the Exhibition Hall and Networking Area
• Take part in 1-2-1 meetings - face-to-face time virtually with your target audience
• Promote your brand as an innovator and thought leader
• Showcase your product to decision-makers and industry leaders, and encourage delegates to use your services
• Capture data - with the ability to download a transcript of all live chat conversations.
Delegates - will have the opportunity to …
• Ask questions, receive advice
• Find innovative services, solutions, and insight
• Take part in dedicated virtual networking opportunities
• See the latest technology and innovations
• Hear thought leaders and senior figures share case studies and insight
Delegates will attend from financial institutions including:
• Retail and commercial banks
• Investment banks
• Internet banks
• Insurance companies
Delegate titles include:
Head of IT Security
Director of IT/Security
Head of Cyber Security
Head of Information Security
Head of Fraud
Head of Risk/Compliance
Head of Digital Authentication
Head of Cyber Intelligence
Head of Information Security Transformation
Cloud Security Architect
Cyber Website What to Expect?
In light of the Covid-19 global impact, this is the perfect opportunity for you to connect and meet Senior-level delegates from the Financial Services industry including retail, commercial and investment banks, challenger banks and insurance companies, attend virtual keynotes and panels hosted by industry leaders and communicate with international delegates and speakers.
Simply register, login on the day and get ready to connect and learn. With the right network at your fingertips, learning and connecting have never been so easy.
• No Travelling – reduce your carbon footprint
• No Expenses – save on accommodation
• Save time – tailor your schedule around your business needs
• Borderless – be a part of a global network
For our Delegates:
• Your questions answered – exclusive interviews, panel discussions and Q&A with our speakers
• Skip the business suit – live chat with presenters from your home or office
• Meet the experts – video and 121 messaging with a global community
For our Sponsors:
• Extend your brand with a dedicated team to build your personalised virtual booth
• Know your audience – analytics and reporting on your visitors
• Press Play – HD Live streaming of your presentation broadcast globally
• Build Connections with 121 video messaging and live chat
Your booth just the way you want it and more. Take a quick look at all the new functions your Virtual Booth is capable of.
To be announced soon
To be announced soon
To be announced soon