The New Statesman is proud to present the virtual Cyber Security in Financial Services conference.
In light of the recent global developments around the COVID-19 virus, we have made the decision to bring the New Statesman Cyber Security in Financial Services Conference directly to you as a virtual event. We have closely followed the advice of the WHO, Governments and health authorities and have at all times prioritized the well-being of our attendees. Current WHO guidance COVID-19 demands creativity and we’re delighted to offer participants the opportunity to digitally engage with the industry at this critical time.
The New Statesman has partnered with an outstanding virtual platform that will bring to life the conference and change the way we host our event for years to come, with a focus on expanding the level of delegate engagement that our live events have done in the past.
This world-class virtual conference presents the opportunity to showcase your organisation and engage with influential decision-makers. Attendees can share ideas, innovations, initiatives and take part in virtual chats and private 1-2-1 conversations. There will also be the opportunity to engage with presentations on the main stage, and in Q&As with the speakers and sponsors.
Thought leaders and senior figures will virtually present throughout the day to examine current regulations, key trends and developments. Presentations include:
The aim of the conference is to enable the attending delegates to find new ways of driving profitability through innovation. We'll be exploring a range of topics in cybersecurity, including:
Delegates will attend from financial institutions including:
Delegate titles include:
In light of the Covid-19 global impact, this is the perfect opportunity for you to connect and meet Senior-level delegates from the Financial Services industry including retail, commercial and investment banks, challenger banks and insurance companies, attend virtual keynotes and panels hosted by industry leaders and communicate with international delegates and speakers.
Simply register, login on the day and get ready to connect and learn. With the right network at your fingertips, learning and connecting have never been so easy.
For our Delegates:
For our Sponsors:
Your booth just the way you want it and more. Take a quick look at all the new functions your Virtual Booth is capable of.
• As the world went online for business and social engagement, what vulnerabilities and new risks in the system were identified?
• What are the challenges the sector now faces to ensure we are prepared for the future?
• Understanding the technology opportunities and threats as a new way of working is created
• Which key cyber security priorities have become more important with more remote working (MFA)
• Where are the new government priorities in tackling the nation’s cyber security?
• Is a collaborative international regulatory approach required to tackle the boundless cyber security world?
• What are the challenges and risks the regulators face in a rapidly growing sector?
• Are the current regulations and governance fit for purpose to protect the customer and organisation?
• Examining where the risks are evolving and how ransomware attacks are targeting organisations
• Building resilience and business continuity plans to survive new growing threats and understanding the benefits of a collaborative approach to combat this
• Effective cyber-attack war gaming is key to operational resilience, but are we placing enough emphasis on this and how do we ensure it is effective?
• What are the latest innovations in technology and software to protect the organisation and customers?
• The only certainty in this uncertain world is that the need for cyber security will continue to grow
• What are the challenges in a sector that has seen exponential growth?
• Is collaboration really a possibility?
• Is this an area an organisation can outsource or must it be embedded within an organisation?
• Audience Q&A
• How do we strike the balance in this autonomous world with the need for data and the prevalent cyber threat?
• Is a decentralised approach to data essential under the current regulations and the ethical management of data?
• With growing expectations on the customer to take ownership of their identity, how do we educate them?
• Where is Data Science heading and what will be the challenges?
• How banks, insurance companies and asset managers are embracing new technologies and software tools to protect their businesses
• How to ensure new products work effectively and benefits are being maximised?
• What are the innovative strategies to navigate the digital world safely?
• Where to invest to protect the financial firm now and into the future?
• Audience Q&A
• The threats, pitfalls and how to remain secure in the cloud service space
• How to prepare for the future as technology evolves, demand increases and pressure to protect the user is at the forefront of everyone’s mind
• Security, speed, agility and flexibility: does there need to be a compromise in one or can you have it all?
• Why striking a balance of user experience with security is the key to success?
• Latest multifactor identification approaches that are considering human behaviour metrics
• How to encourage users to trust the technology and ensure it is accessible to all
• Bank collaboration has been a discussion topic for years but is it now becoming a reality?
• How will a standardised approach be shared whilst operating on different platforms?
• Will there ever be full collaboration or will a fear of interdependency restrict the pathway forward?
• Will greater collaboration also bring greater operational risk?
• Are mobile payments the new target as they start to rapidly replace traditional banking methods?
• Has PSD2 gone far enough in protecting the user?
• Understanding the vulnerabilities in the mobile back end systems that are putting users at risk
• Is customer convenience trumping security and increasing the risks of mobile payments?
• Are unsecure Wi-Fi systems and user errors to blame?
To be announced soon
To be announced soon
For Sponsorship opportunities please contact:
Nadine Placzek - Nadine.Placzek@newstatesman.co.uk